Delta SCARA Robot DRS Series
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
Current trends affecting manufacturing industries include labor shortage, harsh environment, short commodity cycles, small-volume and large variety orders, and frequent changeovers. In response, production lines need more smart, agile and flexible workstations. For example, electronics manufacturing processes have to be executed fast and precisely to shorten time and enhance efficiency. Delta’s Selective Compliance Asse MBly Robot Arm (SCARA) is your best choice to reduce labor cost and strengthen manufacturing flexibility.
Delta SCARA features sensor-less compliance control functions and offers excellent speed, linearity, verticality and repeatability to rapidly and precisely perform operation tasks such as insertion, asse MBly, screw locking, loading and unloading, pick-and-place, stacking and packaging. The automatic process path planning function fulfills industry needs for conveyor tracking processes such as glue dispensing, deburring, coating and soldering. With the aid of Delta's machine vision systems, it can perform smart identification, inspection and sorting to effectively reduce defect rates for consistent quality delivery.
When matched with control units and other peripheral devices such as servo systems, machine vision systems and linear modules, Delta SCARA becomes a highly integrated workstation for industries such as consumer electronics, electrical/electronics, rubber and plastics, packaging, metal fabrication and others. It satisfies both standalone and workstation applications, enabling flexible modularized production lines with consistently good quality to achieve smart and efficient production.
A new industrial revolution is moving towards smart manufacturing and factories. To meet customers’ needs, Delta continues to provide innovative and efficient robot solutions as part of our "Automation for a Changing World”.Success Cases
Delta SCARA has been successfully applied to improve production line efficiency and yield rates for consistent quality delivery Industries
: Electrical/electronics, rubber and plastics, packaging, and metal fabrication Applications
: Insertion, screw locking, assembly, glue dispensing, coating, soldering, load and unload, pick-and-place, stacking, packaging, and inspection.Product Features
- Sensor-less Compliance Control Function.
- Simple and Easy Operation.
- Multiple Teaching Methods(HMI, PC, Teaching Pendant(Optional))
- User-friendly Robotic Integration Software.
- Axis Expansion Available
- Easy Commands
- Direct Teaching (Lead by Hand)
- DRAStudio Features
- Friendly Programming Environment
- Various Robot Motion Commands and Parameter Setting Environment.
- Process Control Environment Setting.
- Coordinate System Environment Setting
- Digital I/O Control Setting.
- Coordinate System and Movement Recording Function.
- Workable Space Setting.
- Tool Setting and User Interface.
- Fast Payload Adjustment and Information Transmission.
- Sample Code and Templates for System Integration.
- Delivery Time: 10-12 Weeks